Friday, April 19, 2013


 Just some spots around the house.
This one just inside the front door.
It's ever changing.
 


My kewpies.
They've been with me forever.



 
One of my favourite pictures, ever.
{this is a canvas print hanging on my wall, I took this photo of it late
 at night with my phone. should be ashamed of myself I suppose}
I probably took the legs shot about four and a half years ago.
 The kids were playing dress-ups and then got up to dance on the table.
I love it more every time I look at it.
 
 



One of our little spots where an abundance of things sit,
 waiting for little hands to come and use them.
 

 

Back to the front door where we popped a bunny
 under the cloche for Easter,
 a pumpkin carrying felted lady for Autumn,
 and a beautiful smelling candle
 because we love to spoil ourselves
 and be able to smell it
 when we first walk in the door.



No comments: