Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy

I can't believe how slack I have become with the old blog. Weeks have passed without me posting, I have barely even noticed I have been so busy. Not doing anything even remotely interesting, mind you. The mundane things in life have kept me flat out. Christmas has come up so fast. The last time I looked the signs on the street said 7 weeks until Christmas and now it is just under two weeks to go!!!! How did that happen? I think I'm done with my Christmas shopping, thank God. I went into the shopping centre today and it was so awful. Rude, miserable people as far as the eye could see. I wish I didn't have to hit the shops again until the madness is all over.

We have been here, there, and all over the place in the last few weeks, imposing ourselves on various family members and tonight, it's just nice to be home. The bin stinks and there's about 6 loads of washing waiting to be done, but it's nice to be home :)

Our tree is up. I have not written out one single Christmas card. Have not wrapped one present. Ummmm, I have lots to do.
How about you?

2 comments:

Elli said...

I'm working on my Christmas cards - I do the stamping in a sort of production line, so they're kind of half done.
Don't even talk to me about Chistmas shopping - I still have my mum, Steve, his parents, two nieces, four nephews, a Godson (and his brother, since you can't give one brother a pressie and leave the other one out) to buy for...and no clues as to what to get them, lol.

Anonymous said...

OMG Brenda, i remember not so long ago you were posting about how you were a crap photographer, etc,e tc... the photos i have looking at here are just DEVINE! Well done :)

I also love the way you have wrapped your pressies, hmm, i'll take notes for next year LOL.

Merry Christmas!