Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brisbane this time.

So we've had another little trip away. Brisbane this time. Went down because my Dad was in hospital, he had to have a shoulder replacement. I get pseudo pain every time I even think about it. Ack. He's doing OK though.
We stayed with my sister while we were down there and as my kids wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning we went for a little drive early one morning. Out to Shorncliffe Pier. I was hoping to catch a spectacular sunrise but unfortunately it was utterly overcast that day. Still, it was nice to be out there. I took the kids in their PJ's, just covered them up with coats. Ruby insisted on taking her little roller bag which was, of course, filled with toys.
Clary was fairly content just to look around. He's a thinker.
We went back later that day and I tried to get some pictures of my nephew. It was the end of a long day and everyone was a little tired and cranky so I only had about 5 minutes but I got a couple, at least.
I love this bassinet which I found at an op shop in Rockhampton before we moved. And Bailey is ever so cute. He got over the whole photos thing pretty fast. This is his 'glum' face, I think.
Catch you again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brenda. I hope your Dad recovers quickly.

I love your photographs. I don't think I could ever do that.