Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Random

OK. Bare with me, this will be all over the place and I have absolutely nothing of interest to say.

Obviously it was my lucky day with this laptop as I got it back with everything intact. I didn't think that was going to happen at all. Very, very happy. Very.

So the blog that was supposed to be a crafty blog has become a nothing blog. I haven't even been trying to make time to craft lately as I have been spending every spare minute I have taking pictures and trying to figure out Photoshop. Don't know what else to say on that one, except sewing and scrapping are definitely on the back burner, indefinetly. I would like to be able to do it all, I love it all, but I can't concentrate on three things at once. Hell, I can't even concentrate on one thing at once, most days.

Of course, my fourth hobby, op shopping, takes a back seat to nothing. It's just who I am man. PMSL.

I feel like I am always packing our car up and heading off somewhere lately, just want to be at home for a while. Not happening just yet as this weekend I am driving up to Mackay with the kids for a few days, to visit my partner while he's away for work. Not really looking forward to the trip, I have to say. If I was doing it alone it would probably take me around 9 hours. But I'm doing it with the kids so I'd say, at least 11 hours. Can't wait.
I took this picture coming home this afternoon. It was really too late for either of them to be sleeping, but sometimes you just don't care what time it is, it's just bliss to have the sweet sound of no-more-whinging.

Have had a couple of visits over to my sisters' lately. They have a bit of space around them, with cows in the paddock next to the house (not their cows)
I'm not a horsey person, more of a cow person.
How could you not like this.

Just a couple of random pictures.
Afternoon winter sun.

Again, at my sisters. So nice and relaxing there.

Back soon. Will try and post again before I head off on the weekend. If anyone's still out there, that is.
cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos of ruby brenda! hope you get back into scrapping one day!