Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I wiped out the op shop.

I haven't even shown everything that I got today. I fear that already I have bored some of you to death, so I'm trying to minimize the carnage by not showing everything.
I got a bit of fabric, these two below will be used to make some things for Clary.If I ever sew again. I have been inspired to sew for Clary by this post here by Danielle Thompson who is, quite simply, an amazingly talented woman it seems, in everything she puts her hand to. Sewing, embroidery, photography, whatever, anything at all. I would love to have an ounce of her creativity.

The fabric above is a doona cover, and the one below is a super plus plus size homemade mans shirt. Plenty of fabric in that one, I tell you.

Finally I have to share this with you, crap photo and all. If you can see beyond the dancing diva and the crapola all over my mirror, I got that entire outfit (top, skirt and boots) for ten bucks. I kid you not.

Honestly. How could you go wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omfg why can I never find bargains like that when I go op shopping!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just found your comment on my blog and went to your spot. Love it! Funny how similar we are. I also love Danielle's work, I say "crap" all the time too. I even have a OCI FAD recipe sections - acronym for Oh crap I forgot about dinner! Check out last weeks oci fad post - it's a fritatta like you have on your blog. Weird but cool. Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing some of your sewing projects.

kerry