Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Two posts in one night

I just have to share this. As usual when my kids are actually in bed and sleeping and my partner isn't home, I'm wasting time (haven't even washed the dishes yet) on the internet. Anyway I was on a Photography site and found this link and, I swear, nearly peed my pants laughing (although I got a bit concerned as I scrolled down that I might actually see a picture of me and my family on there)

Please you must check this out

http://listoftheday.blogspot.com/2007/09/great-olan-mills-photos.html

This is Portrait Photography, the good ol' days
I think we've probably all been victim of this kind of photography at some point. I know for a fact that my mum has photos very similar to some of these proudly on display in her house. Ugh.

1 comment:

jodyg said...

WOW!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos!! Especially the one of Ruby at the park, your Christmas decorations and your new nephew.

I am SOOOO going to make your Bailey's. It sounds delicious!!

We should meet up some time.